Base Station Antenna SystemsPrint page
Optimizer CELlite Antennas: Rugged construction and lightweight design
The best of both worlds: Introducing RFS antennas featuring CELlite and Optimizer technologies for the rapid rollout of wireless networks in densely populated regions.
These antennas are manufactured with premium quality materials to ensure superior performance. The microstripline feed system consists of monolithic aluminum construction allowing for:
- Minimal welded joints to reduce the possibility of intermodulation problems
- Minimal power losses to increase the antenna gain
- Perfect production reliability and repeatability
Each antenna features lightweight, one-piece panel construction for ease of installation, reducing handling cost. All aluminum components are treated to minimize corrosion, assuring reliable operation in icing, salt air and rain conditions.
These antennas support all services between 806MHz and 960MHz. They are ideal for CDMA applications and GSM900 network coverage and optimization.
- Rugged CELlite construction – Ensures high reliability
- Low PIM – Eliminates system down-time, provides excellent call quality and reduces the number of dropped calls
- Dual polarized – Optimizes RX performance
- Excellent upper sidelobe suppression – Allows strong mechanical tilt
- High gain – Provides better coverage
- Wideband frequency performance – Enables future growth and increases flexibility
Ultra-Broadband Antennas: Ultra-flexible LTE spectrum support
RFS Ultra-Broadband Antennas dramatically simplify antenna requirements by supporting the full range of potential LTE frequencies on a single platform. Ready for LTE testing today, they eliminate the need to replace or add antennas as operators trial and deploy LTE services at different frequencies.
These antennas bring tremendous flexibility to operators with 2G, 3G, PCS, AWS, GSM1800 and mobile TV networks, enabling them to activate LTE in any frequency band, using Software-Defined Radio (SDR) – without changing the antenna. The antennas are thus ideal for meeting rebanding and refarming requirements in the 1710-2700 MHz range.
Available in dual polarization or sideby-side quad polarization versions, the antennas feature RFS premium performance: high gain, high upper sidelobe suppression and performance stability across frequencies. They also provide easy adjustments, optional remote tilt, and a low-profi le design to minimize visual impact.
The side-by-side version gives operators increased fl exibility to support multiple technologies and seamlessly add capacity – all under a single radome. During LTE rollout, operators will benefi t from Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO), beamforming and 4-way receive (Rx) diversity.
Search in our interactive catalog to find downloadable product specification datasheets: