Download the PDF document
RFS presents outdoor and indoor wireless infrastructure innovations for Vietnam at Vietnam Comm 2011
Hanoi(Vietnam), November 3, 2011 — At the Vietnam International Communications Summit and Expo 2011 (November 16-19 in Hanoi), Radio Frequency Systems (RFS), the global wireless and broadcast infrastructure specialist, will present a number of innovations engineered to enable overall RF chain excellence by providing the best possible performance, compatibility and cost-effective longevity. Operators, OEMs and installation companies in Vietnam will learn about the most advanced wireless infrastructure innovations for Long Term Evolution (LTE) deployments, Remote Radio Heads (RRHs) sites, and indoor coverage during the RFS StayConnected Days in the RFS booth (booth #1A17).
Vietnam Comm 2011 is one of the largest and most influential information and communications technology (ICT) summits and expos in Vietnam. Since its debut in 1992, it has been recognized as the perfect platform to present the latest technology innovations for Vietnam and neighboring countries.
As part of RFS worldwide roadshow program during RFS StayConnected Days@Vietnam Comm 2011, RFS will highlight its innovative solutions for LTE deployment, including:
• New LTE-ready triple-band base station antennas, which feature an innovative half-cylinder radome design that will help operators reduce tower wind load by up to 50 percent compared to competitive offerings, without compromising electrical performance.
• Ultra-broadband antennas, which are optimized for two- and four-way receive (RX) diversity, Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) and beamforming, and are ideal for 2G, 3G, LTE and mobile TV networks. Ready for LTE testing today, they eliminate the need to replace or add antennas as operators trial and deploy LTE services at different frequencies.
• CELLFLEX® Lite, the world’s first corrugated aluminum transmission feeder cable and the lightest RF transmission cable on the market.
RFS will also feature innovations engineered to enable more cost-effective RRH deployments, including:
• RFS HYBRIFLEX™ feeder cable, the first hybrid cabling solution to combine optical fiber and DC power for RRHs in a single, highly flexible, lightweight aluminum corrugated cable that allows operators to ground the cabling system.
• DC-Fit™, the world’s first Direct Current (DC) converter, which substantially reduces installation time and costs, and dramatically simplifies upgrades of existing wireless cell sites to RRH technology.
• The new RFS F/O-FIT™ dedicated fiber optic set, which allows existing deployed coaxial cable to carry a fiber bundle through the inner conductor tube to transport the optical signal required by a RRH.
In addition, RFS will highlight best-in-class, LTE-ready innovations for wireless indoor coverage. With these solutions, operators can benefit from the most advanced technologies today, confident in the knowledge that they can evolve to LTE when the timing is right for their business — without having to purchase additional equipment.
“All our featured products at this show demonstrate our commitment to helping operators in Vietnam optimize their network infrastructures for their current technology and migrate to LTE, as required, while keeping the real estate changes at cell sites to an absolute minimum,” said Robert Hsu, Vice President Sales & Marketing at RFS Asia. “We encourage visitors to the show to stop by booth #1A17 in the Vietnam Exhibition & Fair Center and learn more about these products and how RFS can help them get the best possible performance, compatibility and cost-effective longevity from todays and tomorrows cell network infrastructures.”
Trademarks: Radio Frequency Systems®, CELLFLEX®Lite, RADIAFLEX®, and CompactLine® EASY are registered trademarks, and HYBRIFLEX™, DC-FIT™ and OMNI-FIT™ are trademarks of Radio Frequency Systems.
Radio Frequency Systems (RFS) is a global designer and manufacturer of cable, antenna and tower systems, plus active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for wireless infrastructure.
RFS serves OEMs, distributors, system integrators, operators and installers in the broadcast, wireless communications, land-mobile and microwave market sectors. As an ISO compliant organization with manufacturing and customer service facilities that span the globe, RFS offers cutting-edge engineering capabilities, superior field support and innovative product design. RFS is a leader in wireless infrastructure.
Follow RFS on Twitter: www.twitter.com/RFSworld.
RFS Press Contact
Marketing Communications, RFS Asia
Phone: +86 21 3773 8940
Cell: 86 186 0171 56