Base Station Antenna SystemsPrint page
Mounting Hardware & Accessories
RFS has many mounting hardware solutions available for base station antennas.
RFS recently introduced a new universal mount applicable to most panel antennas and available in multiple upgradable configurations:
- fixed or wall mount,
- fixed or wall mount with azimuth adjustment,
- mechanical downtilt mount,
- mechanical downtilt mount with azimuth adjustment,
- mechanical downtilt mount with scissor kit,
- mechanical downtilt mount with scissor kit and azimuth adjustment.
A standard cluster mount is also available and allows three panel antennas to fix around a pole.
To adjust correctly both azimuth and elevation (downtilt), RFS has developed a special tool called the CELaligner.
For more information on products and instructions, follow these links to PDF documents:
Universal Mount Kit - APM40 Series
3-Sector Cluster Mount Kit - APM70-3C Series
CELaligner antenna tilt adjustment tool