Broadcast Television and RadioPrint page
FM Radio Antennas
Radio Frequency Systems provides an extensive range of products for FM broadcasting.
Like their television counterparts, these are designed as building blocks to provide customized radiation patterns with high power capabilities.
- 903 Series - Used for multichannel Band II services (87.5 - 108MHz). Available with horizontal, vertical or circular polarization. Ideally suited to three sided arrays.
- 904 Series - Used for multichannel Band II services (87.5 - 108MHz). This panel has horizontal and vertical dipoles and can be configured for horizontal, vertical or circular polarization. Ideally suited to four sided arrays.
- 828 Series - Broadband antennas providing circular polarization with an approximately omnidirectional pattern. A reflector element can be incorporated to provide a more directional pattern where such coverage is desired.
- 902 Series - CP Yagi antennas providing circular or elliptical polarization.
- SL1 and 818 Series - Vertically polarized antenna suitable for low windload, low power applications.
- CPF Series - Circularly polarized single channel antenna with low windload – a low cost solution for low to medium power levels.