Booth 39, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Booth PMR304, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Hall 8 - Booth B45, Amsterdam, Nederland
Hall 12 - Booth 103, Berlin, Germany
Future-Proof Products Include HYBRIFLEX® Hybrid Cable Solutions, CPRI Interface Cables, Smart City Urban Telecom [...]
Ensures Watertight Sealing for Jumper Connections in Outdoor Applications
RFS Announces CPRI Interface Panel Kits for Connectivity Testing between Optical Base Band Units (BBU) and Remote Radio Heads (RRH)
Cost-Effective Kits Include CPRI Box and RFS’ Industry-Leading Fiber Jumpers
Mark Ward Hired as Director, Systems Integration and Services; Tristan Gough Appointed Project Services Manager
Eileen Januszkiewicz, RFS Commercial Product Manager of Cables, contributed to Microwaves & RF’s recent report, "Passive Components Punch Through Walls"Due to their superior power-handling capability, passive components are an extremely important aspect of a high performance distributed antenna system. Throughout the article, RFS addresses how its passive components go above and beyond when it comes to satisfying the imperative need for consumer connectivity through their power dividers/combiners, directional couplers, hybrid couplers and other passive devices. This special report, written by Microwaves & RF, takes a look at some of these passive component solutions designed to meet the increasing demand for communication and connection wherever people may go.
NBC 5 shows how it is preparing for the US repack with the installation of an RFS PEPL-28 antenna at Cedar Hill, Texas this week.
Watch the video here.
- 06/21/2016 The Effect of Low Quality Antennas on Network Backhaul
- 05/23/2016 Know Your Options: Future-Proof Antennas for the US Repack
- 03/16/2016 RFS Prepares for US DTV Repack – Are you ready?
- 01/26/2016 Technical Analysis: Flexible Feed Design
- 05/20/2014 Beamforming vs. MIMO antennas
- 03/04/2014 Overcoming the Challenges of 4G LTE and MIMO for In-Tunnel Wireless Connectivity
- 01/23/2014 Understanding Small Cell Blackhaul : challenges and solutions
- 10/04/2013 Polarization Diversity - Variable Polarization Technology and the Mobile Broadcasting Environment
- 07/06/2009 Field Insertion Loss (Attenuation) Measurement
- 07/01/2009 Microwave Backhaul
- 04/16/2009 A primer on passive intermodulation (PIM)
- 04/15/2009 Overlay strategies for 700 MHz LTE deployments
- 02/12/2008 TMA Usage in CDMA Networks
- 09/14/2006 AWS auctions spawn spectrum shuffle
- 03/07/2005 Triple-mode ceramic the key in ultra-compact filter research
- 04/01/2001 Dual-band in-building wireless networks
- 02/23/2001 Using Continuously Adjustable Electrical Down-Tilt (CAEDT) Antennas To Optimize Wireless Networks
- 06/10/1998 A Comparison of Space Diversity and Polarization Diversity Receive Systems for Cellular and PCS