Bias-Tees Ideal for LTE Network Upgrades
Antenna control units and tower mounted amplifiers need power and control signals to work. For LTE network upgrades, using Bias-Ts is an easy and reliable way of saving time and money instead of installing additional AISG cable runs. RFS has just released the ultra-wideband BITUB series of Bias-Ts (AISG 2.0 Protocol Compliant) ideal for LTE700 through LTE2600 deployments. Compact in size, the new units are available with several options for connector configurations and feature built-in lightning protection, low insertion loss and ingress protection IP67. Several models are 100% PIM tested.
- Ultra-wideband >> Supports multiple frequency bands
- Several connector configurations >> Provides system flexibility
- Lightning protected >> Increases reliability and longevity
- Ingress Protection IP67 >> Ensure the highest quality standards
- Eliminates long AISG ACU cables >> Minimizes degradation of system integrity