SerenityLine® 3ft Class 4 Super High-Performance Antennas
Radio Frequency Systems has added 3-ft microwave antennas to its SerenityLine® family, and now offers the largest selection of 3-ft ETSI Class 4 microwave antennas in the industry. RFS is ready to help mobile operators increase the link capacity of their networks and satisfy their customer connection expectations. The 3-ft SerenityLine antennas complement RFS’1-ft and 2-ft SerenityLine models to provide a full range of Class 4 microwave antennas for even the most congested environments.
- Increase the link capacity of the network
- Improved radiation patterns for ETSI Class 4 providing better performance
- Less interference and higher carrier-to-interference ratio
- Minimize the total cost of ownership
- Improved network efficiency
- Facilitates better re-use of a frequency channel
- Easy to installl
- Very low weight: 5 kg (1ft), 10 kg (2ft), 25 kg (3ft)
- Factory-installed feeds for 1 and 2ft antenna
- Pre-assembled mounting system for the fastest installations
- Lower the cost of installation
- In-field upgrades – flexible feed design
- Upgrade from single to dual polarization in the field
- Extended 3ft frequency portfolio
- 28, 32, and 38 GHz frequency extension for easier planning
Class 4 antennas will allow customers to offer the highest performance in even the most congested environments. The higher side lobe suppression supports networks in ultra dense areas and enables earlier reuse of frequencies. The lower interference increases the carrier-to-interference-ratio and allows smaller antennas with better link throughput, reducing tower leasing fees. The lower interference also enables higher modulation schemes, increasing the data capacity per antenna.
The lightweight, easy-to-install 1, 2 and 3 feet* SerenityLine antennas minimize the total cost of ownership by improving network efficiency, facilitating better re-use of a frequency channel, and decreasing installation expenses. EURO pallets are available for select antennas and regions. The latest offerings are available in both single (SL) and dual polarization (SLX) versions.