Dual Slant Polarized Single Band (2 Port) Antenna, 617-894MHz, 65 deg, 14.1 dBi, 1.3m(4.5ft), VET, RET, 5-18° Tilt Range
Rev : C | Rev date : 01 Jul 2020
FEATURES / BENEFITS
This antenna provides a two port platform for advanced use in 600MHz, 700MHz, and 800 MHz deployment scenarios in a high quality package design built to withstand harsh environments.
- Narrow 12"" radome for difficult zoning sites.
- Superior elevation performance across the entire electrical down tilt range.
- High Gain performance for optimum site coverage, reduced power and signal integrity.
- ACU-A20-SR Field Replaceable (Integrated) AISG RET motor
External Document Links
- All electrical parameters are compliant with BASTA NGMN 11.1 requirements.
- For additional mounting information please click ""External Document Links"".
- Radiating patterns: Request pattern files