Dual Slant Polarized Dual Band (4 Port) Antenna, 617-746MHz, 65 deg, 15.6dBi, 2.4m(8ft), VET, RET, 0-11° Tilt Range
Rev : I | Rev date : 03 Jan 2023
FEATURES / BENEFITS
This antenna provides a four port platform for advanced use in 600MHz and 700MHz deployment scenarios in a high quality package design built to withstand harsh environments.
- 24-Inch Width for Easier Zoning
- Field Replaceable (Integrated) AISG RET platform for reduced environmental exposure and long lasting quality.
- Superior elevation performance across the entire electrical down tilt range.
- High Gain performance for optimum site coverage, reduced power and signal integrity.
- Excellent Front-to-Back Ratio for less interference from neighboring cells.
- Manual Override feature for electrical downtilt adjustment.
- Both arrays driven by one RET
External Document Links
All electrical parameters are compliant with BASTA NGMN 9.6 requirements.
For additional mounting information please click ""External Document Links"".
- Radiating patterns: Request pattern files