RF X-TREME™ Quadband XXXXpol Antenna, 694-862/880-960/1695-2690/1695-2690MHz, 65deg, 15.9/16.0/18.1/18.2dBi, 2.6m, RET, 0-10/0-10/2-12/2-12deg
Rev : D | Rev date : 07 Mar 2018
This antenna is an ideal choice for quadband site upgrades for high traffic areas. It can be used for multiple bands such as Digital dividend, CDMA, GSM, DCS, UMTS, LTE 2.6 and LTE700.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Quadband cross-polarized (8 ports), 1x 694-862 / 1x 880-960 / 2x 1695-2690 MHz
- Ultra-broadband design for LTE 800, LTE 2600 and LTE700
- Variable electrical downtilt — provides enhanced precision in controlling intercell interference
- Tilt remotely adjustable according to AISG/3GPP standards
- Enhanced tilt range — ideal for applications in dense areas
- Enable MIMO 4x4 or 4-way RX diversity — Ideal solution for LTE advanced
- High suppression of upper sidelobes — reduces cell interference
- Sleek radome design dramatically reduces wind load — minimizes tower loading
- Quick and easy to install — reduces installation time and costs
- High reliability — designed to last in a tower top environment
- Lightning protected 5Kva
External Document Links
NOTE1: All electrical parameters are compliant with BASTA NGMN 9.6 requirements.
For additional mounting information please click ""External Document Links"".
*This datasheet is provisional and subject to changes
- Radiating patterns: Request pattern files