Cassette type Optical Splitter
Rev : B | Rev date : 10 Mar 2023
RFS Cassette type splitters are the most commonly used in the PON networks, and it has the complete protection for inner optical components and cable, as well as the convenient installation and easy to use, but its volume is relatively large. It’s mainly used for various of connection and distribution products or network cabinets.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Low insertion loss, low PDL, high return loss.
- Excellent uniformity over a wide wavelength range from 1260nm to 1620nm
- Working in temperature from -40℃ to +85℃
- Conforms to Telcordia GR1209 and GR1221 standards, YD/T2000.1-2009 standard
- Plug and Play for Easy Installation
- G.657A for stable Transmission
- Fire rated Safe and Suitable as part of In-Building Solutions
External Document Links