CompactLineEasy Antenna, Ultra High Performance, Single Polarized, 1 ft
Rev : B | Rev date : 19 Dec 2022
RFS CompactLine® and CompactLine® Easy Antennas are designed for short-haul microwave systems in all common frequency ranges from 6 GHz to 86 GHz. They are typically deployed in dense urban areas, metropolitan and suburban locations, aggregation points. They are especially optimized to integrated radios to reduce costs, installation complexity and time.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Sizes ranging from 0.3 m (1 ft) to 1.8 m (6 ft)
- Frequencies ranging from 5.925 GHz to 86 GHz with support for four wideband frequency ranges (5.925-7.125, 7.125-8.5 ,10.0-11.7, and 71.0-86.0 GHz) to reduce antenna requirements and simplify logistics
- Single (SB and SC) and dual-polarized (SBX and SCX) models with the ability to upgrade from single to dual polarization and change frequencies in the field
- Low-profile design to reduce transportation requirements, wind load and antenna weight
- Simplified mounting design to accelerate installation
- CompactLine EASY models are extra light and easy to transport, deploy and upgrade
- Hardcover radomes
- Tested and validated ultra-high (ETSI EN 302 217-4-2 Class 3, FCC Class A) electrical performance
- Support for winds up to 250 km/h (155 mph) and even 320 km/h (195 mph) for SC1/SCX1
- An optional sway bar for antennas 3 ft and larger is available
Package dimensions valid for delivery from European factory. Deliveries from other factories might differ.