Indoor Panel Antenna 380-2700 MHz
Rev : A | Rev date : 19 Apr 2018
The panel antenna I-ATP5-380/2700 is designed for broadband in-building DAS applications supporting all kind of mission critical and 4G commercial wireless communication networks.
The antenna combines an aesthetical design with superior electrical characteristics notably a PIM optimized design to minimize network interferences.
The antenna is constructed from lightweight materials ideal for easy ceiling mounting. The low profile and off-white radome blends easily into most building aesthetics with minimum visual impact.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Wideband panel antenna supporting all wireless services in the frequency bands 380-530 / 698-960/1710-2700MHz
- Typically used in indoor distribution of LTE services in combination with mission critical communication systems
- PIM optimized antenna design (140dBc @2x20W)
- Aesthetical visual appearance, compact and lightweight
- Pigtail with N female connector
|Product Type||Panel Antenna|
|Number of Input Ports||1|
|Connector Cable|| mm (in)||300 (11.81)|
|Mounting Hardware included||Wall installation|
|Height (Less Connectors)|| mm (in)||65 (2.56)|
|Width (Less Connectors)|| mm (in)||190 (7.48)|
|Length (Less Connectors)|| mm (in)||308 (12.12)|
|Weight|| kg (lb)||0.6 (1.32)|
||380 - 530
||698 - 960
||1710 - 2170
||4.0 ± 1.0
||5.0 ± 1.0
||7.0 ± 1.0
|Beam width, Vertical, typ.
|Beam width, Horizontal, typ.
|Total Input Power max.|| W||50|
|Radome Color||White (RAL9003)|
|Operation Temperature|| °C (°F)||-40 to 55 (-40 to 131 )|
Testing and Environmental