São Paulo (Brazil), September 28, 2017 – Radio Frequency Systems (RFS), a global designer and manufacturer of cable, antenna and tower systems providing total-package solutions for wireless and broadcast infrastructure, will be showcasing its latest solutions at Futurecom 2017 in Transamérica Expo Center, Booth E9, from October 2nd to 5th in São Paulo. RFS will introduce to the market its solutions to support the evolution towards 5G, deliver superior indoor coverage as well as enabling a vision of Smart Cities.
RFS presence at the congress
In 2017, RFS will also share the best of its expertise in the congress.
President & CEO – Herbert Merz will be part of the International Panel named “The Worldwide Communication Trends in a Global and Very Competitive Environment”. The debate will take place at Brasil auditorium, from 4:40 pm to 6:10 pm, on October 3rd.
Also on October 3rd, at Argentina auditorium, from 4 pm to 4:30 pm, Technology Strategy Officer - Abhijit Karandikar will deliver a presentation entitled “Simplifying the network evolution to 5G” to represent RFS’ vision and strategic positioning for the coming years.
What are the main solutions to be presented at the show?
A success story from LatAm will be, for the first time, available in a brand new format. The Trisector solution comes to the market in a camouflaged version applicable to the concept of Smart Cities.
As part of RFS’ key role in supporting mobile operators in the LTE deployment, visitors at Futurecom will also be able to check new solutions like:
- APXVHILL15 RF-XTREME: an 8-port Multiband antenna with best in class WIND LOAD.
- SLX2 antenna – SerenityLine Family, allowing mobile operators to deploy new microwave links even in ultra-dense areas where high levels of interference are present.
Furthermore, RFS’ total-package solutions will be available at Booth E9:
- CPRI panel, that reduces tower climbs for system monitoring and facilitates the path for network densification and C-RAN;
- New Generation of Jumpers with 4.3-10 connectors’ system, compact design, low PIM and VWSR premium.
- CELLFLEX® SecureFit: Easy-to-install weatherproofing boot, ensure watertight sealing IP66, IP67 and IP68 and reduce potential mobile network downtime and associated costs.
- Lithium-ion Batteries, that ensure RRH operation and network availability at RAN/C-RAN sites, eco-friendly, energy efficiency and reduce the TCO with remote management, lower consumption and better lifecycle.
- Smart Tree, the new prototype intelligent pole following the concept for Smart Cities.
“RFS is focused in showing its expertise in providing total-package solutions. We are partners in supporting our customers in simplifying the evolution of wireless networks”, reinforces Herbert Merz, President & CEO.
To set up a meeting at Futurecom 2017 with RFS to discuss these solutions please contact Paula Silva: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trademarks: RFS® is a registered trademark of Radio Frequency Systems. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Radio Frequency Systems (RFS) is a global designer and manufacturer of cable, antenna and tower systems, plus active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for wireless infrastructure.
RFS serves OEMs, distributors, system integrators, operators and installers in the broadcast, wireless communications, land-mobile and microwave market sectors. As an ISO compliant organization with manufacturing and customer service facilities that span the globe, RFS offers cutting-edge engineering capabilities, superior field support and innovative product design. RFS is a leader in wireless infrastructure.
RFS Press Contact
Paula Barbosa da Silva
Marketing and Communications Specialist
Phone: + 55 11 4785 6069
Cell: + 55 11 98299 0345