Meriden, CT, USA, July 8, 2020 – Radio Frequency Systems (RFS), a global designer and manufacturer of total-package solutions for wireless and broadcast infrastructure, today announced it is releasing five videos that showcase its latest broadcast innovations for NEXTGEN TV and beyond. A new video will be released each day, and will give viewers expert insight and visibility into the company’s leading innovations for broadcasters as they evolve to the next generations of broadcast technologies.
The video series was developed to simulate the types of experiences visitors to the RFS booth at the 2020 NAB Show would have had. Each video features commentary and explanations that cover:
- RFS’ deep roots in broadcast.
- Modern and efficient repack innovations that streamline operations and put broadcasters in the ideal position for future evolution.
- Future-ready NEXTGEN TV solutions that are designed to meet Single Frequency Network (SFN) requirements.
- RFS innovations for 5G TV that combine the company’s unique combination of expertise in broadcast and telecom infrastructure.
- RFS’ credentials as the ideal long-term partner for broadcasters.
The five videos comprising RFS’ virtual NAB Show booth tour are available here.
Trademarks: RFS® is a registered trademark of Radio Frequency Systems. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Radio Frequency Systems (RFS) is a global designer and manufacturer of cable, antenna and tower systems, plus active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for wireless infrastructure.
RFS serves OEMs, distributors, system integrators, operators and installers in the broadcast, wireless communications, land-mobile and microwave market sectors. As an ISO compliant organization with manufacturing and customer service facilities that span the globe, RFS offers cutting-edge engineering capabilities, superior field support and innovative product design. RFS is a leader in wireless infrastructure.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/RFSworld.
RFS Press Contact
Global Product MarCom Manager
Phone: + 1 203 630 3311
Cell: + 1 203 715 1595