RFS to demonstrate industry leading secure communication equipment at digital PMRExpo’s virtual show
Hannover, 18th November 2020, Radio Frequency Systems (RFS), a global designer and manufacturer of cable, antennas and indoor coverage systems, plans digital showcase of solutions which marry the best in antenna performance with top CPR classifications to suit customer demand for compliant equipment at digitalPMR Expo .
For the first time, PMR Expo, Europe’s Leading Trade Fair for Secure Communications is going digital. The event which hosts the best in mission critical and business critical communication solutions is being held online with the virtual event open to visitors from all over the world from 24-26 November 2020 between 9:00am to 6:00pm.
Exhibiting as part of the show, RFS is at the forefront of fire safe communications equipment worldwide. RFS has an extensive range of top CPR classified solutions to meet the needs of European organizations needing to meet fire-safety standards.
RFS’s flagship RADIAFLEX radiating cable provides contoured RF coverage, which delivers consistent, reliable coverage in even the toughest environments without compromising on safety. It meets the highest European safety standards with all radiating cables rated CPR class B2ca s1a d0 a1 - the highest possible certification. Not only does this demonstrate the ability to maintain performance in extreme heat, the d0 subclass shows that RFS’s cable does not drip in the event of a fire. To achieve this on its radiating cable, RFS uses a special sheath compound so emergency responders and those nearby are not at risk from dripping, burning particles, guaranteeing maximum safety and highlighting RFS’s commitment to fire safe communications with no compromises.
Joerg Kretzschmar, Technical Sales Manager Indoor Solutions at RFS commented “PMR Expo is a big event in our calendar as we have a real, demonstrable commitment to helping our customers meet fire safety requirements, without compromising on communication performance. RFS is the only company in Europe to offer such a comprehensive range of products complying with the highest fire protection classifications according to CPR and we’re excited to showcase this to a wider audience than ever before as PMR Expo goes online.”
At digitalPMR expo, RFS will be showing the following:
- Latest products to meet CPR standards - A full range of solutions to meet all commercial and mission-critical services between 75 MHz and 3800 MHz
- New RADIAFLEX Selection guide - a simple and interactive way to show the best RFS RADIAFLEX cables for any service.
- Brand-new RADIAFLEX Installation video - demonstrating the ease of installation and the benefits of different options offered by RFS
- Brand-new MADE IN GERMANY video - As RFS celebrates its 120 year anniversary, this video highlights how the German born company is serving the German market and beyond.
- Live chat with RFS experts - Visitors can speak directly to our specialists
- Joerg Kretzschmar (Technical Expert Indoor Solutions)
- Axel Schroeder (Technical Expert Indoor Solutions)
- Torben Buschmann (Sales)
- Hubert Janssen (Sales)
- Christopher Roch (Expert for Mounting and Installation)
Even though we have manufacturing facilities in countries such as France and Germany, which have recently announced new restrictions and lockdown measures, we’re pleased to tell you that all of our manufacturing facilities remain operational in Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, UK and the U.S, and we have taken actions to ensure we continue to deliver products as quickly as possible.
We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis. As the circumstances in each country evolve, we are continuing to assess the impact of local restrictions and policies on our staff, on manufacturing operations, and on logistics and transportation. We’re in daily contact with our factories and suppliers to assess local situations and determine the right steps forward for everyone involved. Our goals are always to:
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone who enters our facilities.
- Leverage our global footprint to continue supporting our customers with minimal disruption to mitigate risks to their operations. Our office staff continue to work from home to keep our sales, customer services and central function available to you.
Trademarks: RFS® is a trademark of Radio Frequency Systems. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Radio Frequency Systems (RFS) is a global designer and manufacturer of cable, antenna and tower systems, plus active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for wireless infrastructure.
RFS serves OEMs, distributors, system integrators, operators and installers in the broadcast, wireless communications, land-mobile and microwave market sectors. As an ISO compliant organization with manufacturing and customer service facilities that span the globe, RFS offers cutting-edge engineering capabilities, superior field support and innovative product design. RFS is a leader in wireless infrastructure.
RFS Press Contact
Véronique De Fournoux
Phone: +33 (0)6 08 56 94 30