Plenum-rated, LTE-ready antennas for In-building applications feature premium PIM-rating
RFS introduces its I-ATO3-698/2700 Series of plenum-rated, PIM-certified omni-directional antennas. The RFS portfolio of omni-directional antennas is designed for broadband in-building distribution of modern wireless communication systems such as LTE, GSM, CDMA, PCS, 3G, WiFi, WLAN services. The I-ATO3 series is LTE-ready and ensures the highest performance for in-building passive DAS applications. It has an optimized design to avoid passive intermodulation due to its plenum-rated, helically corrugated low-loss pigtail cable with copper outer conductor and factory attached N female connector. Added benefits specific to the I-ATO3 series include an improved Passive Intermodulation (PIM) rating (150 dBc @ 2x20W), and the virtually non-existent upper side lobe reduces interference with cells on other floors, delivering better patterns and superior gain and directivity. Made in the USA, RFS’ portfolio of products for indoor applications also includes plenum-rated cables, connectors, tools and jumpers – enabling RFS to provide all components required to support indoor complete end-to-end passive DAS installations.
- Plenum-rated pigtail >> Meets the most stringent industry standards for maximum safety
- Virtually non-existent upper side lobe >> Reduces interference with cells on other floors, delivering better patterns and superior gain and directivity
- PIM rated @ -150 dBc @ 2x20W >> Ensure the highest performance and clear signals
- Available in a recess mountable version >> Minimizes visual impact at the installation site
- Optional bracket available for the recess mountable version >> The entire antenna can be completely hidden behind non-metallic ceiling tile
- 100% PIM and VSWR tested >> Test data included with every antenna for added product assurance