Come and meet us at
In-Building Public Safety Communications Seminar (SBC)
17–17 Feb 2022 Atlanta, US Atlanta, US Atlanta, US2022-02-17T14:21:00+01:00 2022-02-17T14:21:00+01:00
Come and meet us face-to-face at Safer Buildings Coalition Events!
Hosted by Safer Buildings Coalition leadership, with subject experts from our sponsor members, this interactive seminar is based on model codes regarding in-building public safety communications systems.
- Emergency Responder Radio Communications Systems (ERRCS): General Requirements Review
- The important role of the Frequency License Holder/Radio System Administrator
- Designing to minimize noise and interference
- National and Local Code Requirements for Public Safety Radio Communications
- Recent and Planned Code Updates – NFPA, IFC, Local Amendments
- System Testing and Best Practices
- NEW - Info about NICET Certification for Designers and Technicians
- Panel Discussion, Local Town Hall and Q&A