Connecting Critical Communications: Meet RFS at Booth 962
RFS is excited to be back at LIVE events. Join us at booth 962 to learn about our Commercial Wireless and Public Safety DAS solutions. Check out the cable that everyone is talking about, DragonSkin™....the best-performing standalone RF coax cable certified by UL. Our passive DAS solutions incorporate world-first inventions and innovations to keep people connected at all times deep underground, at ground level or many stories above ground.
Visitors can also stop by the Safer Buildings Coalition Booth 1057 to hear RFS’ Scott Clay speak on the following topics:
Keeping people connected
• Wednesday, September 29 at 2:00 pm
• Thursday, September 30 at 3:30 pm
DragonSkin UL 2196-certified coax cable
• Wednesday, September 29 at 11:00 am
• Thursday, September 30 at 12:00 pm
Visitors to the RFS booth at IWCE 2021 will have the opportunity to learn about:
• RFS DragonSkin™, the first and best-performing standalone coaxial communications cable certified to meet the extremely stringent fire safety standards in UL 2196 without adding metal conduit, extensive wrapping or a fire-resistant enclosure.
• End-to-end passive distributed antenna system (DAS) solutions where every component supports frequencies up to 6 GHz, providing the flexibility needed to leverage newly available spectrum and cutting-edge technologies on the road to 5G.
• HYBRIFLEX® power and fiber solutions that support any frequency and any technology to simplify network evolution and protect investments.
• RADIAFLEX® RLKX114-JFLAB, the only radiating cable on the market that provides wideband spectrum coverage to 4200 MHz with no stop bands.