5G-P700 broadband panel systems are designed for FeMBMS (Further evolved Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service) applications in LTE and 5G 700 MHz bands.
The 5G-P700 panel antennas are designed as a building block for integration into complex antenna arrays suitable for high power broadcast mode overlay cells in LTE or 5G networks.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
• High power Broadcast overlay mode reduces the load on regular unicast LTE cells.
• Radiation patterns can be configured to maximize coverage where most needed.
• Circular or Elliptical polarization to improve in-building reception on portable devices.
• Independent polarization inputs allowing MIMO or MISO using orthogonal polarization.
• Traditional broadcast and LTE/5G can share the same antenna using VPT combiners.
• Omnidirectional or custom directional radiation patterns.
• Low wind loading.