BD210WLP Series Dehydrators
Max Capacity 200 SCFD (238L/h), Output Pressure 0.3 to 7.5 PSI (2.1 to 51.7 KPa) Field Adjustable, Single Pressure Outlet, with Real-Time Remote Management, Support Rack and Wall Mount
The BD210WLP series of low pressure dehydrators may be used to pressurise broadcast antennas and transmission lines. Low pressure systems (suffix LP) are also used for applications where reduced pressure is required, for example, pressurisation of broadcast antenna radomes.
The dehydrator removes the moisture from damp ambient air to deliver a reliable, constant, on-demand source of dry, pressurised air.
The inherent reliability, compact size and remote real-time data capabilities make the BD210WLP series dehydrators an ideal choice for pressurisation of small or unattended sites.
The BD210WLP Series dehydrators employ a fully digital operating platform offering the most accurate readings of operating variables, either from the front panel or by a remote connection.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Air Delivery up to 200 SCFD
- Remote Real-time Data and Alarm Reset Capabilities
- SNMP Communication Compatible
- Digital Display of all Operating Parameters
- Compact & Lightweight
- Ultra Quiet Swing-Piston Compressor
- Versatile Mounting & Installation Options
- Operating pressure can be changed by a simple adjustment at the dehydrator
- Easy Slide Rail Mounting Kit Included (not with BD210WLP-V)
- Vertical Wall Mount Bracket Included with BD210WLP-V ONLY
1. For details of all GLK and MLK kits, refer separate datasheet.
2. Manifold units with check valves are not recommended for pressurising antennas with dual feedlines.
Screen image showing remote display of dehydrator status and alarms
PWM4G : 4-Port Manifold with Pressure Gauges
External Document Links