This series of constant impedance UHF combiner modules is designed for multi-channel digital and/or analog TV combining applications. Modules are designed in sizes including 50E, 100E, 150E and 200E and available with 3 pole, 5 pole, 6 pole cross-coupled, 7 pole and 8 pole filters making them suitable for all low to medium power applications.
Balanced UHF TV combiners are ideal when optimum performance specifications are required. They are extremely compact, temperature stable and suitable for a wide range of applications.
Each balanced combiner module consists of two 3dB couplers, separated by two coaxial or bandpass filters. The filters are designed according to channel spacing and power rating.
The narrowband input corresponds to the bandpass resonant frequency, whereas the wideband input can be any other channel in the applicable TV band. Modules can be connected together to provide a multi-channel combiner with eight or more channels possible. Bandpass coaxial filters suit the following channel separations:
- 3 pole: 3 channels or greater. For example channels 31 and 34
- 5 pole: 2 channels or greater. For example channels 31 and 33
- 6, 7 or 8 pole: adjacent channels. For example channels 31 and 32
- Compact design
- Adjustable channel bandwidth
- Tunable across full band
- Inbuilt fine tuner to optimize wideband return loss on 50E models
- Expandable for future services
- Temperature stabilized
- Optional wall mount for 50E models
Directional probe for forward/reflected power monitoring on 50E models.
Detailed electrical specifications and further information is available by opening the appropriate external document link below.