Cable hanger, non-insulated, bolt-on, for 1 5/8" coaxial cable
Rev : F | Rev date : 13 Jul 2023
Hanger, non-insulated, bolt-on for coaxial cable LCF158 and HCA158 and as fire resistance support for RCF158 and all RADIAFLEX® 1 5/8" with copper foil as outer conductor.
Made of stainless steel
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Stainless steel hangers for supporting coaxial cable to tower.
- Member mounting holes with up to M10 or 3/8""-16 hardware.
- Hanger may be attached to angle adapters, tower standoffs.
- Hanger may be attached to round member adapters through slot.
- Installation every 10m (30ft) as fire resistance support for RADIAFLEX®. Keep's the RADIAFLEX® cable in position during fire impact to prevent potential blocking of escape path. All installation components should be made of stainless steel.
If using the Bolt-on hanger series in vertical runs, the hoisting grips need to be kept on the tower.
* Valid for all 1 5/8" types
|Product Line||Coaxial Cable Accessories|
|Hanger Type||Bolt-On, non-insulated|
|Transmission Line Type||LCF158, HCA158, RCF158|
RLF*, RLK*, RAY*, RLV*
|Cable Type||Coaxial Foam Dielectric|
|Number of Cable / Waveguide Runs||1|
|Recommended / Maximum Clamp Spacing|| m (ft)||0.8 / 1.2 (2.75 / 4)|
|Operation Temperature|| °C (°F)||-50 to 85 (-58 to 185 )|
|Storage Temperature|| °C (°F)||-50 to 85 (-58 to 185 )|