Cable hanger, non-insulated, bolt-on, for 1 5/8" coaxial cable
Rev : E | Rev date : 26 Feb 2015
Hanger, non-insulated, bolt-on for coaxial cable LCF158 and HCA158 and as fire resistance support for RCF158 and all RADIAFLEX® 1 5/8" with copper foil as outer conductor.
Made of stainless steel, kit of 10
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Stainless steel hangers for supporting coaxial cable to tower.
- Member mounting holes with up to M10 or 3/8""-16 hardware.
- Hanger may be attached to angle adapters, tower standoffs.
- Hanger may be attached to round member adapters through slot.
- Installation every 10m (30ft) as fire resistance support for RADIAFLEX®. Keep's the RADIAFLEX® cable in position during fire impact to prevent potential blocking of escape path. All installation components should be made of stainless steel.
External Document Links
If using the Bolt-on hanger series in vertical runs, the hoisting grips need to be kept on the tower.
* Valid for all 1 5/8" types