The HLP330 Log Periodic Antenna is a high performance, directional, horizontally polarized antenna designed for medium and long-range communication circuits.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
• Proven, rugged RFS design. Installed in the most demanding locations over many decades.
• Characterized by high gain performance while maintaining an excellent front-to-back ratio.
• Take-off angles are optimised for medium and long-range communication.
• Option of either hard drawn copper or stainless steel antenna elements.
• Virtually ground independent radiation patterns.
• The HLP has been designed for incorporation into multi-element linear arrays or rosette configurations.
• The rugged design of the antenna ensures its suitability for cyclonic regions and wind velocities up to 310km/h (193 mph).
Example of 6 elements sharing common masts in a rosette configuration