RFS to showcase key industry firsts and innovations live at fall 2021 IWCE and Connect (X) industry events
Meriden, CT, September 20, 2021 – Radio Frequency Systems (RFS), a global designer and manufacturer of total-package solutions for wireless and broadcast infrastructure, today announced it will showcase some of its most compelling industry firsts and innovations live at two major events in North America this fall: IWCE 2021 and Connect (X). The company is excited to mark its return to major, live events in North America with a strong presence at these two important industry gatherings
IWCE 2021: Discover RFS’ industry-leading solutions for commercial wireless and public safety
IWCE 2021 is the premier critical communications conference and exposition. The event takes place September 27-30, 2021, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. RFS will be exhibiting its solutions in Booth 962.
In addition, RFS is proud to be part of the Safer Buildings Coalition's Digital Showcase at IWCE 2021 and will be speaking at the Safer Buildings Coalition Booth 1057 during the exhibition to provide more insight into the benefits its solutions bring to commercial wireless and public safety applications.
Visitors to the RFS booth at IWCE 2021 will have the opportunity to learn about:
- RFS DragonSkin™, the first and best-performing standalone coaxial communications cable certified to meet the extremely stringent fire safety standards in UL 2196 without adding metal conduit, extensive wrapping or a fire-resistant enclosure.
- End-to-end passive distributed antenna system (DAS) solutions where every component supports frequencies up to 6 GHz, providing the flexibility needed to leverage newly available spectrum and cutting-edge technologies on the road to 5G.
- HYBRIFLEX® power and fiber solutions that support any frequency and any technology to simplify network evolution and protect investments.
- RADIAFLEX® RLKX114-JFLAB, the only radiating cable on the market that provides wideband spectrum coverage to 4200 MHz with no stop bands.
Visitors can also stop by the Safer Buildings Coalition Booth 1057 to hear RFS’ Scott Clay speak on the following topics:
Keeping people connected
- Wednesday, September 29 at 2:00 pm
- Thursday, September 30 at 3:30 pm
DragonSkin UL 2196-certified coax cable
- Wednesday, September 29 at 11:00 am
- Thursday, September 30 at 12:00 pm
Connect (X) 2021: Discover RFS’ solutions for every aspect of 5G network evolution
Connect (X) is the only business technology event in North America that unites the industry to deliver infrastructure solutions for universal connectivity. The event takes place October 4-7 at the Hyatt Regency Orlando in Orlando, Florida. RFS will be exhibiting its solutions in Booth 310.
Visitors to the RFS booth at Connect (X) 2021 will have the opportunity to learn about:
- HYBRIFLEX hybrid fiber and power jumpers that make it faster and easier to deploy the newest generation of Samsung 5G radios.
- Dual-band microwave antennas that make 5G backhauling a reality from urban environments to suburbs and beyond.
- 5G small cell antennas that support spectrum from 694 MHz to 5.9 GHz, including C-Band, making it easy to increase capacity and coverage at any high-traffic, indoor-outdoor venue.
Radio Frequency Systems (RFS) is a global designer and manufacturer of cable, antenna and tower systems, plus active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for wireless infrastructure.
RFS serves OEMs, distributors, system integrators, operators and installers in the broadcast, wireless communications, land-mobile and microwave market sectors. As an ISO compliant organization with manufacturing and customer service facilities that span the globe, RFS offers cutting-edge engineering capabilities, superior field support and innovative product design. RFS is a leader in wireless infrastructure.
Trademarks: RFS®, HYBRIFLEX® and RADIAFLEX® are registered trademarks and DragonSkin is a trademark of Radio Frequency Systems. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/RFSworld.
RFS Press Contact
Global Product MarCom Manager
Cell: + 1.203.715.1595