Optical Fiber Cable Distribution Box, ABS,12-48 Cores
Rev : A | Rev date : 17 Jan 2022
RFS' HYBRIFLEX ™ Optical fibre cable distribution box is a wiring line device of user distributions in FTTH system and distrubuted Radio system , it provides protection and management for fiber cable, and be used for terminating, cable branching, cross connection. It is mainly used for user access point in FTTH-ODN network , it can be divided into indoor and outdoor type according to the installation scenario, for example distribution type and optic-split type . Splice protection sleeve is included.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Made of high quality engineer plastic material (PC+ABS)
- Good mechanical strength, Elegant appearance, sturdiness and durability
- Provides interconnection for F/O trunk riser and branch or jumper F/O cable.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor ,wall-mounted , pole installation
- Built-in stacked splice tray, easy for open, the splice tray can be taken down, easy for installation and maintenance.
- The box door opening Angle is >180°, easy for handling cables and connections inside box
- Cable，pigtails，patch cords are running through own path without disturbing each other, cassette type SC adaptor installation, easy maintenance.It is convenient for fixing and maintenance
- Fibre routing reasonable, bending radius of fibers in any place is greater than 30mm
- Water-proof/dust-proof/anti-aging, protection level up to IP65.
|Material||PC + ABS|
|Mounting||Wall mounted, pole, aerial installation|
Testing and Environmental
|Storage Temperature|| °C (°F)||-40 to 65 (-40 to 149 )|
|Operation Temperature|| °C (°F)||-40 to 65 (-40 to 149 )|
|Installation Temperature|| °C (°F)||-40 to 65 (-40 to 149 )|
|Supported F/O Connections||SC/APC|
|Outer Dimension||292,5 mm × 227,5 mm × 102 mm||250 mm × 340 mm × 110 mm||420 mm × 320 mm × 130 mm|
|Splitter and Adapter Ports||12||24||48|
|Quantity of Pigtails included||0||0||0|
|Quantity of Splice Protection Sleeves included||24||50||100|
|Insertion loss (adapter&pigtail)||≤ 0.3dB||≤ 0.3dB||≤ 0.3dB|
|Return loss (SC/APC)||≥ 60dB||≥ 60dB||≥ 60dB|
|Operation Humidity||≤95%（30℃）no corrosive gases around||≤95%（30℃）no corrosive gases around||≤95%（30℃）no corrosive gases around|
Example for 24 Fiber