April 30, 2008
RFS is proud to present an AISG compliant end-to-end solution set that allows precise remote control and monitoring of tower-top RF components.
- Base Station Antennas Radiate and capture RF signals to/from air, and control the radiation pattern to define coverage areas.
• A wide range of frequency options
• Search in our interactive dataXpress for Variable Electrical Tilt Antennas
APXV18-206516S-C, Panel Antenna, 1710-2170MHz, 65deg, 18.4dBi
APXV18-206517S-C, Panel Antenna, 1710-2170MHz, 65deg, 19.2-19.5dBi
APX16DWV-16DWVS-C, Panel Antenna, Side-by-side, 1710-2170MHz, 65deg, 18.4dBi
APXV86-906515-C, Panel Antenna, 806-960MHz, 65deg, 16.2-17.1dBi
APXV86-906516-C, Panel Antenna, 806-960MHz, 65deg, 16.5-17.5dBi
- RET / Antenna Control Unit Translates remote digital information into a mechanical tilt. The AISG versions have two connectors allowing antennas to be daisy-chained.
• The only software-configurable ACU on the market
• Permits communications across a range of open and proprietary protocols
ACU-A11-N, Antenna Control Unit AISG 1.1
ACU-A11S-N, Antenna Control Unit AISG 1.1 for Siemans Node B
ACU-A11W-N, Antenna Control Unit AISG 1.1 for Huawei Node B
ACU-A20-N, Antenna Control Unit AISG 2.0
ACU-C20-N, Antenna Control Unit Ericsson upgradeable to AISG
- Tower Mount Amplifier Amplifies Low Level "Uplink" (Handset to Antenna) signal received from handset. It is mounted close to the antenna to prevent degradation of signal integrity from cable and other system losses.
• Low-noise filter design provides the all-important gain boost required, in a package tailored to minimize installation time and cost
• Integrated diplexer means no need for an external diplexer at the tower top
ATMAA1412D-1A20, Twin Tower Mounted Amplifier, Dual Duplexed, AWS
ATMAP1412D-1A20, Dual Band Tower Mounted Amplifier, Dual Duplexed, PCS and AWS
- Bias-T Mixes the AISG and RF signals to avoid a dedicated AISG cable from the NodeB to the tower-mounted devices.
• Wide band usage
• Small and compact outdoor units
BITA2S-AL20, AISG 2.0 Bias-T with Surge Protection
BITA2S-1AL20, AISG 2.0 Bias-T with Surge Protection
BITA2S-2AL20, AISG 2.0 Bias-T with Surge Protection
BITA2S-3AL20, AISG 2.0 Bias-T with Surge Protection
BITA2S-4AL20, AISG 2.0 Bias-T with Surge Protection
- AISG Primary Controller Controls all the devices connected to the 3 AISG outputs. It is the bridge between the tower equipment and the NodeB, allowing remote supervision from the OMC.
• Alarm reporting for each output port
• Ethernet Interface
CNI-PxA20, Control Network Interface Unit – AISG 2.0 Protocol Compliant
- Protocol Adapter Links the PC to the AISG antenna system and is used in coordination with RFS’s NEM-ALD-A software to control antenna remote tilt motors.
• USB connector and an integrated power supply
• Allows configuration management, software upgrades, alarm reporting, calibration and tilt setting to be performed locally
PA-USB485 (Flyer), Optimizer RT Protocol Adapter
PA-USB485 (Datasheet), Optimizer RT Protocol Adapter
- Software Applications The Network Element Manager is the user-friendly program that facilitates the site commissioning and the real-time control of the devices from the OMC.
• NEW! Version 3.0 NEM-ALD software is easier to navigate and includes redesigned, user-friendly graphical interface
• Contact your local sales representative for details
- Click here to view the ALL NEW! RET video presentation It contains 4 mini information segments:
• Control at Your Fingertips: Tower components available from RFS
• Remote Electrical Tilt: Key Benefits in using a RET system
• Tower Mount Amplifiers: Benefits to adding TMAs to your system
• Follow the Signal: What happens when you use your mobile device?